They’re both good for you!
– Increase energy levels and stamina
– Increase blood oxygenation through breathing techniques
– Increase blood flow
– Reduce blood pressure
– Reduce muscle soreness
– Stress relief
– Improve core stability including abdominal, lower back and pelvic floor muscles
– Enhance posture through skeletal alignment and greater muscle strength
– Improve balance, coordination and agility, helping to increase reaction time and reduce risk of falls or injury
– Improve functional strength and endurance through static and dynamic exercise
Pilates and Yoga can help reduce the risk of injury through their enhancement of posture and muscle strength, helping our joints to become stronger and more flexible.