Dates are rich in numerous vitamins and minerals including vitamin A and K, calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium!
High in fibre, these fruits are often combined in breads, smoothies and forms of butter!
Here are some of the benefits you can get from incorporating dates into your diet:
- Regulate digestion and provide relief from constipation
- Prevent intestinal disorders
- Boost energy levels
- Reduce risk of heart problems, anemia, sexual dysfunction, diarrhoea, and abdominal cancer
- Promote bone health and strength
- Enhance nervous system health and function (potassium)
- Anti-inflammatory properties
- Reduce blood pressure (magnesium)
Don’t forget that these dates are high in sugar so make sure you eat them as part of a balanced diet!