1. Energy boost – packed with vitamin B
2. Hydrate and replenish – 95 percent water, hydrates the body and removes toxins. Cucumber skin is also rich in Vitamin C, containing up to 10% of your daily intake!
3. Skin and hair – used to resolve skin irritations and sunburn with it’s anti-inflammatory properties! Contains silicon and sulphur which can stimulate hair growth.
4. Relieves bad breath – Press a slice of cucumber to the roof of your mouth with your tongue for 30 seconds, the phytochemcials will kill the bacteria in your mouth responsible for causing bad breath.
5. Hangover cure – To avoid a morning hangover or headache; eat a few cucumber slices before going to bed. Containing sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes, cucumbers can help replenish essential nutrients, reducing hangovers and headaches!