Bone Broth; typically chicken, turkey or fish bones simmered in water for a number of hours and used for gravy, soups or stews.
Some of us may not like the sound of bone broth…but this nutritious mix contains multiple immune boosting products such as: collagen, gelatine, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and potassium!
What are the Benefits?!
- Strengthens bones and teeth
- Enhances skin condition
- Eases cold symptoms
- Improves sleep (glycine content)
- Reduces inflammation; inhibits proteins and molecules found in inflammatory disorders
- Aids digestion
- Improves joint health and eases joint pain due (collagen content)
- Contains electrolytes which boost cell and muscle health